Staffing solutions come in a variety of forms to meet specific client needs, from short assignments to full-time hires. Here are definitions of the basic types of staffing services, as well as the occupational categories typically served by staffing firms.n. Among these are our basic security protocols embedded in main communication protocols like TCP/IP, HTTPS, POP3 or IMAP.
1. We submit only the most qualified résumés. We understand the value of your time, and will not submit resumes of unscreened, unqualified candidates.
2. We have a deep understanding about the cutting edge technology you work with. Not only do we know what you are looking for, we can very often help you craft the job description.
3. We offer a range of custom staffing solutions designed with your specific needs in mind.
4. We always look after your best interests as a talent acquisition and resource deployment partner. We are fair with our fees and always work towards a "win-win" solution.
1. We respect the privacy and confidential nature of information in our care. Your résumé and contact information will never be disclosed without your specific, expressed approval.
2. We understand what you do. You will not have to spend valuable time educating us.
3. We offer career enhancing ideas and guidance to help maximize your long-term value as a consultant.
4. We provide on-going advice and research on salary, consulting rates, and the industry landscape.
5. We look after your best interests as a career partner and an agent. We are fair with our margins and always attempt to work out a "win-win" solution